Scanner Pro for iPhone and iPad

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Nexscience, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Nexscience macrumors newbie

[​IMG]

Description
    This app turns your iPhone or iPad into a HANDY SCANNER, UNIVERSAL DOWNLOADER, MICROSOFT OFFICE VIEWER, FILE MANAGER and an AIR PRINTER in your pocket. It's an all-in-one document management solution for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.

A highly useful app designed for individual or businesses use. The app pays for its own price in the first few uses.

✓ FREE WORLDWIDE CUSTOMER SUPPORT

We want to make sure our customers are fully satisfied with our app. If you run into any issues, have any questions or want to make any suggestion for product improvement, please send an email to our worldwide customer support mindspeaksoftware@gmail.com and we will be happy to provide an excellent customer support to you.

Download Link: App Store - Scanner Pro (Download, Scan, Print and Share Multipage PDF and Microsoft Office Files )

2. Readdlemate Suspended

Readdlemate

3. sk1wbw Suspended

sk1wbw

He's got nothing but 1 star reviews so far. He's gonna go far. I'm buying YOUR Scanner Pro today or tomorrow. Your apps kick butt. Remarks is the best iPad app!

4. Readdlemate Suspended

Readdlemate

Do you have iPad 3 gen? Be aware, that Scanner Pro will work only with the new iPad, since the camera in iPad 2 is awful. However, the app is universal and works perfectly with iPhone 4/4S.

5. sk1wbw Suspended

sk1wbw

Nope, no iPad 3 yet. Still rocking out on my iPad1. Unless you help donate to a worthy cause... :D

6. sk1wbw Suspended

sk1wbw

Scanner Pro works like a charm. I had two others that I tried out that I snagged on a free giveaway. Scanner Pro works great.