Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

UKBeast

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2010
Turkey
How can i scheulde low power mode for on and off times ?

23:30 - low power on
06:30 - low power off

I do not sleep with the it sits on the bedside table during sleeping. Need to setup this routine automatically but how ?

Howard2k

macrumors 603
Mar 10, 2016
I don’t believe you can right now. The closest might be to schedule AOD off and then on again later. That would save little battery but it doesn’t save much.

Although if it’s not on your wrist it’s basically in low power mode already I thought? Assuming you have wrist detection on.

waw74

macrumors 601
May 27, 2008
go to shortcuts on your phone, make a new shortcut, and search for watch. Once you click on that, you'll see all the things you can set on your watch. Low power isn't one of them. There might be some combination of things that do what you want. Once something is in a shortcut, it's easy to add a timed automation that runs it. Used to do this to turn off "always on" overnight before I was using sleep mode.

From looking at what low power turns off, I think most of the things that Low power disables, also don't run when it's off your wrist. (and scrolling back up, Howard2k also had the same thought)

or just put a charger by your bed, and charge it every night.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.