Scheduling program : Please assist

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by titaniummd, Sep 11, 2009.

1. titaniummd macrumors member

I am trying to set up a schedule for my staff with different shifts. Is there an app that I can use to do something like this. I have to keep track of 5 to 6 people.

2. Gokunama macrumors 6502a

Gokunama

The best I can think of is setting up Google calendars and syncing [app]Saisuke[/app] to that. Saisuke makes copy and pasting of events fast and efficient. I haven't seen an app that is specifically made for your needs, and I have seen most of the apps that have gotten on the app store (just a few days when I didn't have Internet connection did I miss the new apps). An app like that really would be a niche product, so it probably wouldn't make a lot for the developer.

3. s.connor macrumors newbie

For my staff I'm using a web application that I can use both on windows (@work) and Mac (@home), and it's staffrosteringonline. I've tried a lot of softwares before finding one that was suitable to my needings, and this is one of the best. I was able to customize it at all with all the shifts and job profiles that we have. I work in a private practice with several employees and wasn't easy to schedule all of them, by I really found the perfect balance!!
    I think that the site must be this, http://www.staffrosteringonline.com.
    I hope to be helpful