Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Simgar988, Apr 18, 2010.
If you're there I have a HUGE list of bugs and suggestions.
Number one obvious change (IMO)
find a classier icon.
Drop the Facebook on the icon for sure
1. After 7 pages in a note, the app crashes constantly, and often in the middle of a save resulting in lost work
2. Saving crashes following copying from google.
3. If typing with full keyboard and the rotate screen, changing the orientation, bottom of notes is spliced out and app must be restarted.
4. No easy way to save and stay in the note(some sort ofmautosave feature)
5. Can not write (w/ finger) in white?!?!
6. Cannot change name of a note
7. Cannot insert a new page in between say page 4/8 & 5/8.
8. Cannot copy/ move entire pages from note to note.
9. I wanna be able to customize my note images. I don't want a pink line.
10. Larger text size bar so scrolling is easier. Perferably with the ability to enable font size to be shown while resizing.
11. Ability to "copy" a color for reuse
12 an auto center button so that text lists such as titles can be easily centered.
13. A front screen.
I'll stop at lucky 13 for now but I could go on...
That's a nice long list of demands you've got there.....for a free app.
It crashes EVERY time I try to save and I've only made 10 pages of notes. What good is a note app that crashes and loses all your data?
First off, again, I really appreciate that you took the time to provide us with feedback and help us make the application better.
That said, as I said in the other forum, we need a lot more details in order to be able to do anything. While I understand that it is frustrating that the app is crashing on you, we would not have released an application if we suspected it crashed with more than 10 pages of notes.
My best guess, at the moment, is that these 10 pages are pretty jam-packed with images. Is this the case? Could you describe what you have in these pages - audio clips, etc? Are you able to recreate the crash in a new note so we can do the same?
Here's the post in the other forum where I ask for a few more details, as well: http://getsatisfaction.com/inzania/topics/ive_used_your_app_in_depth_and_have_tons_of_suggestions
Thank you for your help. You're always welcome to contact me directly if you have the time to work with us to make the app better.