Hey guys, My university is having a special on Macbook Pros, both non-Retina and Retina, that has the laptop along with a lot of other stuff (ex. AppleCare, sleeve, Microsoft Office 365 University, 500 GB G-Drive Mobile USB 3.0 drive, ethernet cable and surge protector, and an 8 GB flash drive), for basically the price of the computer itself. I'm looking at the Retina 13 inch Macbook Pro bundle, which sells for $1749 with the bundle. *Edit*: Other stats for the one offered through my school for the rMBP 13 in is 2.5GHz dual core Intel I5, 8 GB 1600 MHz memory, 128 GB flash storage, Intel HD 4000 graphics. This would be my first Mac purchase, but I've been browsing around the forums and internet and learned that apparently the MBPs will be upgraded within the next few months (speculated). So, I was wondering if this bundle through my school is worth the money, or if it will truly be worth it to wait for the new Haswell MBP. I would normally wait for it, but I'm not sure how Apple works, and am worried that a higher price would be associated with the upgraded MBP. Is this the most likely scenario? And in that case, is my school's bundle the better deal? I am not a hardcore gamer, or hardcore art/photo person, so I am not as concerned with that stuff, but moreso with speed and performance. The majority of my memory will come from music I predict. Basically, I am torn between buying my school's bundle, which at first glance would save a lot of money, or waiting for this speculated new upgraded MBP, that I'm sure would have better performance. The school special would of course be over by the time it comes out, so yea. Thanks for all the help!