Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Sci-Fi puzzle adventure game Love You to Bits has been named Apple's App of the Week, and as a result, it will be free to download for the next seven days.

Released in February of 2016, Love You to Bits is normally priced at $4.99. In this game, players take on the role of Kosmo, a space explorer who is searching for the parts of Nova, his robot girlfriend that was destroyed in an accident.

Gameplay consists of exploring strange worlds of planets, solving puzzles, and hunting down hidden objects to uncover the details of the love story between Kosmo and Nova.
Universal
Explore enigmatic planets full of mind-boggling puzzles to be solved! Meet and outsmart dozens of bizarre creatures and aliens from all around the universe!

Breathtaking
Experience and rebuild a thrilling love story for all audiences: pure visual-storytelling with stylized visuals and a hair-raising soundtrack!

Cute
Reconstruct the touching past of Kosmo and Nova by collecting dozens of their hidden love-tokens.

Enduring
Coming soon, extra unique levels will be added to "Love You to Bits"! The adventure continues with no in-app purchases of any kind!
To play the game, an iPad 2 or newer, iPhone 4s or newer, or fifth-generation iPod touch is required. iOS 8 or later must also be installed.

Love You to Bits can be downloaded from the App Store. [Direct Link]

For more free and discounted apps, make sure to check out our Deals Roundup, which includes an up-to-date list of app deals. Our Deals Roundup is updated with new app deals multiple times a week and is a good resource for finding app sales.

Article Link: Sci-Fi Puzzle Game 'Love You to Bits' Named App of the Week, Available for Free

Kajje

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2012
Asia
I love those small adventure puzzle games. Great to kill a couple minutes - or longer.
Lost Vikings, Little Thieves and the like.

Like Little Thieves, this one is a gem. Bought it a year ago at launch. I do like freebies like anybody else, but this one is worth every single penny at normal price.

miknos

Suspended
Mar 14, 2008
Played the first three stages. Not challenging till now but seem like a beautiful game.

What I noticed is the soundtrack. It looks like The Terminator!

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
A lot of the level designs remind me of other games (which is not bad). That fifth level plays very similar to one in Monument Valley. I don't know if I'm going to finish it, I've gotten to the eight one which you're a black silhouette against everything else that is just a black silhouette, but it's pretty good. The memories are a nice touch.

Mac4Brains

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2005
I am shocked. For once a game that is advertised with a video that shows game play and not the cinematics of the game only. Take a hint game developers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.