Scientific keyboard

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by danny842003, Jun 27, 2017.

1. danny842003 macrumors 6502

danny842003

does anyone know of a good scientific keyboard to use with iPad pro? Preferably one that can be added to the keyboards in settings. I have used SciKey on my iPhone and to be honest I have found it lacking.
    I don't mind if it's a paid app as long as it's good.

2. pacorob macrumors 68000

pacorob

I've seen many third party keyboard since the iOS8 launch as you can also see in this main third party keyboard topic but I don't think I've seen others then the one you mentioned. You might try to Google / Twitter to see if there are others out there in the App Store though.

Depending on what you are looking for I did found third party calculators (Pcal, Scientific calculator with scientific features in them but these are not third party keyboards though.

3. danny842003 thread starter macrumors 6502

danny842003

Just thought I would update this for any future readers. I tried SciKey again and paid the upgrade to pro ($2Au) and I'm pleasantly surprised with it this time around. Its not perfect but it seems to be the best option at the moment.

On another subject i purchased pcalc and after trying lots of free scientific calculators I think this was money well spent. I would still rather use a standalone calculator but for the times I leave it at home this is great.

4. ipos macrumors 6502a