ScoreCenter on iOS 5.0 1,2, & 3 beta's

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NacSquared, Jul 13, 2011.

1. NacSquared macrumors regular

NacSquared

Hey guys, I'm a huge sports fan and I use this app ( ScoreCenter ) as my only sports app. For those who don't know, you can set it so that you get notifications for when your favorite team(s) score. Well on iOS 5, none of my notifications for my teams show up. I've checked numerous times inside the app, and all of my teams notifications are turned on. Does someone know whats going on here? I hope it's an easy fix and isn't that the app just doesn't work on the betas.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
    -NacSquared

2. Kyotoma macrumors 68000

Kyotoma

Unless I'm misinterpreting, you're trying to use an app that hasn't been updated to take advantage of iOS 5 features. You'll have to wait until the official release to probably get the feature that you're talking about on a 3rd party app.

3. irishtike macrumors member

I have the same, Scorecenter with ios 5 and it has run flawlessly with the notification center, if you are wondering about MLB scores they just had the All Star Game so no teams have had a game since sunday.

4. NacSquared thread starter macrumors regular

NacSquared

I am aware of the All Star Game, this has been happening for weeks before the ASG. I think I'm going to try deleting the app & re-installing.

5. ajvizzgamer101 macrumors 65816

Try redownloading it. I haven't had notification problems. I have been having a problem with the tabs inside the app. I will looking at the scores, seeing Pirates finally win makes me happy, so I will try to go to standings but can't.

6. The Game 161 macrumors G5

The Game 161

Anybody mind doing a screen shot of the notifications of the sportscenter working or any other sports alerts?