Scored a great deal!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by triple-tap, Oct 5, 2015.

1. triple-tap macrumors 6502

Today, I picked up a cellular iPad Air 2 cellular for 325 cash. Buyer had the original receipt, and it showed a purchase date of 1 day prior. Buyer used store credit at Sprint to purchase the iPad, and Apple has confirmed it was only activated 1 day prior to my purchase. It is only 16gb, but most of my use is reading, streaming video, and researching legal issues on the Lexis Advanced app.

Lots of good deals out there if you look hard enough. Just be careful, and ask for some tips on this forum if you are unsure how to verify if you are getting a deal or a scam.

2. mtneer macrumors 68020

mtneer

That almost sounds too good to be true. I hope everything checks out for you.

3. imlovinit macrumors 6502

imlovinit

Why didn't the buyer just return it if it was only purchased the day before? Guess they just wanted the quick cash? Thats a pretty sweet deal

4. triple-tap thread starter macrumors 6502

Idk. The receipt shows that the person used a significant amount of store credit to purchase the iPad. I.e. Only $80 cash and the rest of the $629 was credit.

Either way, I am loving the new device. Air 2 is worlds better than the iPad 4 I was rocking.

5. newellj macrumors 601

I hope the seller doesn't owe Sprint anything on a contract.

6. triple-tap thread starter macrumors 6502

Not worried about it. It's working well on Verizon now

7. 321estrellas macrumors 6502

321estrellas

Nice deal! I would have picked that up in a heartbeat.