Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

defunkt

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2009
I'm planning on getting in line around 12pm. Based on the popularity of this thread I might be one of a handful in line :)

I will be there but probably way later than 12pm...I was thinking 3ish.

Do you plan to update the thread when you get there? :)

defunkt

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2009
Ok it's 4pm right now and the line is loooong...as long as the iPhone 4 launch was here last June

It wraps around the building and onto Scottsdale rd for most of the Scottsdale Quarter. We're all waiting in the sun but they are nice enough to provide a ton of umbrellas, Gatorade, Water, and Arizona iced tea

WadeTheKid

macrumors newbie
Apr 3, 2010
Ok it's 4pm right now and the line is loooong...as long as the iPhone 4 launch was here last June

It wraps around the building and onto Scottsdale rd for most of the Scottsdale Quarter. We're all waiting in the sun but they are nice enough to provide a ton of umbrellas, Gatorade, Water, and Arizona iced tea

They bother to tell you about their inventory? Any idea how many people will go home empty handed?

defunkt

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2009
They bother to tell you about their inventory? Any idea how many people will go home empty handed?

No talk of stock, but I honestly believe that if you get here any time today before they close you will get one...

I think the people like me waiting in line are ironically the people who just can't wait for this great new device :)

WadeTheKid

macrumors newbie
Apr 3, 2010
No talk of stock, but I honestly believe that if you get here any time today before they close you will get one...

I think the people like me waiting in line are ironically the people who just can't wait for this great new device :)

Sounds good, waited in line for iPhone 4 least year and everyone was nervous about inventory, but they had more than enough to satisfy, might stop in before they close just to see whats left.

defunkt

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2009
They did sell out of all AT&T 3G models before I even made it in the store! Thank goodness I was in it for a 64gb Wi-fi model :)

Typing this post from iPad 2 now...it is so much more easy to handle in this lighter, thinner form, and the speed boost is apparent throughout, can notice while browsing that it is just plain faster.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.