Scratch On Screen Straight Out Of The Box

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Oliver G, May 1, 2015.

1. Oliver G, May 1, 2015
    Last edited: May 1, 2015

Oliver G macrumors regular

When I opened my Apple Watch Sport earlier this week and took off the plastic I noticed that there were finger marks and small scratch on the bottom of screen.

What should I do guys?

It's really annoying and I can see the scratch on most angles. Should I contact Apple now, I just need a replacement Space Grey Case, but I am not sure if they have any replacements in yet.

I am in Melbourne, Australia.

2. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I would have the scratch documented immediately. The longer you wait the more they can say it was your fault.

3. Docsteel macrumors member

Very sorry to hear that, my first iPhone 6 had a screen issue out of the box, so I know how you feel, it's terribly disappointing. It would be nice if Apple would overnight you a replacement, but I read elsewhere that someone who had a problem had to mail it in and wait. Have you tried at least calling your local Apple store to see if there is anything they can do? Still not sure if they have any replacement stock or not, heard in one thread they would and in another they haven't yet.

4. MrGimper macrumors 601

MrGimper

This.

5. vikingjunior macrumors 65816

vikingjunior

At least it works mine was DOA and be prepared to ship it and wait for replacement.

6. Oliver G thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks guys, I have just contacted Apple Support and they have set up an Genius appointment for me on Monday, so hopefully they can sort it out then.