Scratch protection for iPhone 4 inside of a case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bmwtech113, Oct 4, 2010.

1. bmwtech113 macrumors member

I have had the apple bumper and the incase slider for my iPhone 4 and both cases have somehow allowed the metal sides of the phone to get scratched. I just got a replacement phone because of proximity sensor issues and I have also ordered an Incipio Feather case, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to keep the sides from getting scratched? I have heard that the side peices in the wrapsol and invisible shield won't fit with most cases.

2. bcp23 macrumors member

The Lucky Labs spectra wraps cover the whole antenna band. I use them with the Apple bumper and they have held up pretty well and haven't gotten damaged from removing the bumper and putting it back on.

Before that I had Best Skins Ever side pieces and they would make most cases I used to fit tighter. But the spectra wraps are alot thinner and haven't caused any problems yet.

3. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

Haha I'm gonna sound like a moron for suggesting this so many times, but put some saran wrap inside the case, and make sure you get it in the whole case. It's free, why not? And some tape may help to hold it in...

4. daemonite macrumors member

I use vinyl wraps much like the lucky labs, it's 3mil outdoor grade vinyl and it's held up pretty well!

5. anatoli1985 macrumors newbie

thank for your review[​IMG]

6. bmwtech113 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for all of the info. I will try some of these options when my case comes in