scratches..

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by engaged44, Jan 22, 2011.

1. engaged44 macrumors member

how many of you have them? i got my 15 mbp in june and protected the crap out of it! i even bought an invisible case that goes over it (which works great)

one night when i was tokin' mary jane i put my pipe on the silver part by the trackpad and when i woke up the next morning there was a small scratch...small but if you look for it you can spot it. =/

it bothers me but i guess it was bound to happen...man it still really ticks me off but theres nothign i can do.

lawl i was even thinking of taking a silver sharpie and coloring on it...i doubt that'd work. if anything make it worse.

2. Mac-key macrumors 6502a

yeah, you should try that

3. Fubar1977 macrumors 6502a

Fubar1977

There`s not much you can do with cosmetic damage on the unibodies, just think of it as "character" like well-worn jeans or an aged leather jacket.

I`d get out of the habit of putting things on it though they scratch up pretty easily.

4. iPhoneCollector macrumors 6502a

iPhoneCollector

Just wait a month or so and you'll forget it. By the way i know what you mean i hate that feelimg so much.

5. AdamRock macrumors 6502a

AdamRock

you need to take care of your stuff more; i dont use skins, cases etc and mines in mint condition..no scratches at all.