Scratches...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BigD58, Jul 18, 2008.

1. BigD58 macrumors regular

Okay so i got my 3G on the 11th and i have been soooo careful with it...but i noticed yesterday that i have a bunch of little hairline scratches on my black plastic back:mad: does this bother/happened to anybody?

2. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

No, I found it held up really good until I got my case and best skin ever. Mine thus far is scratch free, just get something on there before it gets worse.

3. albeli macrumors 6502

albeli

I have a few on mine. It doesn't bother me. It's black plastic--I pretty much expected it.

4. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G (white): Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5A347 Safari/525.20)

I have a few on mine too, but it doesn't really bother me either. Actually, the only ones I can see are on the Apple logo (can't see any on the white) ...

5. elbirth macrumors 65816

what are you doing to your phone to scratch it? I've had mine constantly in and out of my pocket since I got it last Friday and I see absolutely no scratching on it... only smudges, and then just shiny plastic when I wipe it clean. I don't have anything else in that pocket though

6. muckymucky macrumors member

muckymucky

since day one, i put it in a zip lock bag, since day 3, i upgraded to saran wrap, ordered invisibleshield and just today upgraded the saran warp techniques~ saran wrap is... LEGEND-

wait for it..

hope you're not lactose intolerant.

DAIRY!!!!

7. sjw macrumors regular

I have some on the back of mine, mostly noticeable on the Apple logo and still you can only see them when you hold it up to the light and are actually looking for them. I'm still deciding whether to buy an invisibleshield for it... but tempted to go without - which in turn is just tempting fate, lol.

With the screen, a couple of times I have gotten a really stubborn smudge on it that didn't wipe off right away and freaked out thinking it was a nasty scratch :eek: Oh the stress these things cause...

8. Nicolecat macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

Eeek! I hope not. *Runs to check, what sticker protectors there are.* :D