Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thejadedmonkey

macrumors G3
May 28, 2005
Pennsylvania
Be sure to go to an AT&T store that has a Lumia on display and check out the horrible screen burn in image.

To be fair, the MBP suffers from the same problem during normal use. With your personal WP device, you'll never be on the start screen for more than a few seconds, and burn in won't be an issue.

BlindMellon

macrumors 65816
Apr 4, 2011
Well the Lumia 920 was just announced so I decided to take a look at what that phone had to offer, as well as Windows Phone 8. No release date, no pricing or carriers and Microsoft hasn't even put out an SDk yet to allow developers to start building apps for the new OS.

I really wanted to give Windows Phone a chance, I really like it but with the Lumia 900 being obsolete and the Lumia 920 having no official release date (rumored for a Nov release), the iPhone 5 was released at the right moment.
you've hit the nail on the head. as much as i'm looking forward to the lumia 920, this is why it will die on the vine.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.