Screen and Restarting Issues

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by slomifier, Apr 13, 2009.

1. slomifier macrumors regular

Many times while using applications, and sometimes even when I'm just at the home screen, the iPod will completely freeze up, and wont respond to any buttons. The only way to get it out of this I found is to do a hard restart (Power + Home). About 80% of the time that I do this, the iPod will take about 3 minutes to restart, and will show the "Connect to iTunes" screen; meaning if I just left for school for example, I have to go all day without my iPod. THis was just annoying the first time it happened, but now its really starting tol piss me off, considering im having problems using my own iPod.

The other problem is that the screen is slowly "shrinking". A border is forming around the outside of the screen, and is starting to get fairly thick.

If anyone knows how to solve either of these problems, please help

Thanks

2. wardev macrumors regular

3. kh14 macrumors member

there has always been a border of nothing on the screen around the edges you just havent noticed it. the guy above me is right you are a little paranoid

4. slomifier thread starter macrumors regular

lol, I thought I was paranoid too, but I found a picture of my iPod, and it has no border. I never remember it being there either. It is receding more from the top then any of the other sides.

Besides the unuseful answer of me being paranoid.