********** screen bezel skin

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by garstudios, Aug 6, 2012.

1. garstudios macrumors member

i was looking for a full body skin kit for my 15" macbook pro. then i started looking into a bezel skin to cover the silver/aluminum bezel around my anti-glare display, which i found one sold out of europe somewhere and they didn't ship to the US. i then came across www.**********.net which sells a bezel skin. ill post a link at the bottom. has anyone used this, if so, does it work with the anti-glare screen? in the description it talks about making sure the screen is clean before installation, which makes me think its just for the glossy version.

anybody use these?

http://www.**********.net/collections/macbook-pro-screen-bezel-skins/products/antibacterial-powder-coated-matte-series-macbook-pro-screen-bezel-skins

----------

why is it blanking out the name?

----------

its supposed to say sticker boy without a space where the ****** are.

i am not advertising for them.

2. samroberto macrumors member

Also interested..

I am interested in a SILVER screen bezel for my new Retina MBP... I have enjoyed my silver bezel on my MBP and really don't want black. I saw ********** has bezels available but has anyone actually used/seen/tried their stuff?? I wouldn't want any crappy fitments, esp. since the new rMBP bezel is thinner, and I want silver aluminum that matches the case.

Will watch this thread with interest! Any of you M.R. people use anything like this on a MBP screen bezel??

3. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

We had a lot of problems with that company.

4. Dustman macrumors 65816

Dustman

Holy, I guess that answers any questions you had regarding if you should purchase from this company.

5. samroberto macrumors member

So does no one know of ANY options to change/swap the appearance of the Macbook Pro black bezel to silver? (retina version, in my case)

If not sticker boy company, are there any others?