********** screen bezel skin

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by garstudios, Aug 6, 2012.

1. garstudios macrumors member

Jun 16, 2012
    i was looking for a full body skin kit for my 15" macbook pro. then i started looking into a bezel skin to cover the silver/aluminum bezel around my anti-glare display, which i found one sold out of europe somewhere and they didn't ship to the US. i then came across www.**********.net which sells a bezel skin. ill post a link at the bottom. has anyone used this, if so, does it work with the anti-glare screen? in the description it talks about making sure the screen is clean before installation, which makes me think its just for the glossy version.

anybody use these?

why is it blanking out the name?

its supposed to say sticker boy without a space where the ****** are.

i am not advertising for them.
  2. samroberto macrumors member

Apr 22, 2008
    Also interested..

I am interested in a SILVER screen bezel for my new Retina MBP... I have enjoyed my silver bezel on my MBP and really don't want black. I saw ********** has bezels available but has anyone actually used/seen/tried their stuff?? I wouldn't want any crappy fitments, esp. since the new rMBP bezel is thinner, and I want silver aluminum that matches the case.

Will watch this thread with interest! Any of you M.R. people use anything like this on a MBP screen bezel??
  3. OllyW Moderator

Staff Member

Oct 11, 2005
    The Black Country, England
    We had a lot of problems with that company.
  4. Dustman macrumors 65816

Apr 17, 2007
    Holy, I guess that answers any questions you had regarding if you should purchase from this company.
  5. samroberto macrumors member

Apr 22, 2008
    So does no one know of ANY options to change/swap the appearance of the Macbook Pro black bezel to silver? (retina version, in my case)

If not sticker boy company, are there any others?