Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

garstudios

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 16, 2012
i was looking for a full body skin kit for my 15" macbook pro. then i started looking into a bezel skin to cover the silver/aluminum bezel around my anti-glare display, which i found one sold out of europe somewhere and they didn't ship to the US. i then came across http://www.**********.net which sells a bezel skin. ill post a link at the bottom. has anyone used this, if so, does it work with the anti-glare screen? in the description it talks about making sure the screen is clean before installation, which makes me think its just for the glossy version.

anybody use these?

http://www.**********.net/collections/macbook-pro-screen-bezel-skins/products/antibacterial-powder-coated-matte-series-macbook-pro-screen-bezel-skins

----------

why is it blanking out the name?

----------

its supposed to say sticker boy without a space where the ****** are.

i am not advertising for them.

samroberto

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2008
Also interested..

I am interested in a SILVER screen bezel for my new Retina MBP... I have enjoyed my silver bezel on my MBP and really don't want black. I saw ********** has bezels available but has anyone actually used/seen/tried their stuff?? I wouldn't want any crappy fitments, esp. since the new rMBP bezel is thinner, and I want silver aluminum that matches the case.

Will watch this thread with interest! Any of you M.R. people use anything like this on a MBP screen bezel??

Dustman

macrumors 65816
Apr 17, 2007
Holy, I guess that answers any questions you had regarding if you should purchase from this company.

samroberto

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2008
So does no one know of ANY options to change/swap the appearance of the Macbook Pro black bezel to silver? (retina version, in my case)

If not sticker boy company, are there any others?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.