Screen Button Issues

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by =)(=, Dec 2, 2009.

1. =)(= macrumors newbie

Hello, i have issues with the buttons in apps.. i will post a picture first and then explain the problem.

I purchased Beejive from appstore and its working fine except the issues.

[​IMG]

U see the buttons on the lower part of the screen, accouns, more etc.. i can press More button fine.. but when i try to set an display pic for MSN account i need to press Choose.. and nothing happens when i press it.. neither cancel.. but u see that More and Choose is on the same position of the screen and they are in the same app but 1 button works , the other not.. same for Buddy List and Cancel.. also in some important apps that i need like Cycorder i can't press the blue button to record and i cant play some games too because i need to press a button on the lower part of the screen..

As u can see, it is not any broken screen so it must be something software related.

Iphone 2G 3.1.2 Jailbreaked (Blackra1n) / Unlocked (Don't know witch software used to unlock)

Help please, appreciated.

2. Gadgetgeezer macrumors regular

Could try changing the software version and retrying jailbreak/unlock if possible. If this doesn't work, then you have got a weird hardware problem. If you had a spare screen (unlikely since expensive) you could try it to see if it worked any better.

3. =)(= thread starter macrumors newbie

I managed to fix this, i downloaded the touch sensitivity fix.. it adds settings to general settings, and there i messed with the values and then i set it to -5.1 althought i have read that it should be fixed with setting to 0-0.5 but mine was already 0 from the start so i started changing backwards (-) and it works now :)