Screen Calibration?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by iDominic, Jun 27, 2013.

1. iDominic macrumors member

iDominic

I installed Beta 2 on my iPod 5th Gen. First day was laggy. Today I opened my camera and it crashed and went to the home screen. Ever since nothing on my screen works when I touch it besides Control Panel, and Notifactions Center. I can't even turn off my iPod, unlock it etc. It doesn't sensor my touch. Should I just put it into DFU mode and restore back to 6.1.3? Or has anyone else found a way around this bug? thanks.

2. 5t3f4n macrumors regular

Have you tried holding power and home down until it reboots?

3. TrenttonY macrumors 6502a

I left my battery die then it worked after it charged, or true the hold lock button and home button until the Apple logo appears.

4. iDominic thread starter macrumors member

iDominic

I held down the power button and the home button, and it worked. Thanks a lot :D

5. batman75 macrumors 6502

I hope this is the case.

I currently am also finding the screen doesn't respond to touch. I have tried a hard reset and when it reboots, the screen continues to not respond to touch. Basically I'm unable to slide to unlock even after a reboot.

I dont think the hard reset is working properly either. The phone seems to boot up very quickly after the apple logo appears on the black screen, and when the scroll wheel is on the screen the wheel freezes before the home screen appears.

6. TrenttonY macrumors 6502a

Have tried to restore back to iOS 6.1.4 and redownload iOS 7?

7. matthijst macrumors regular

Known error in beta 2, has to do with the battery low warning. Just charge it and it will respond to touch abain.

8. adcx64 macrumors 65816

adcx64

To fix this just ask Siri to launch Safari and the phone will respond normally.