Screen film? Wall adapters?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Main Target, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Main Target macrumors newbie

2. McGiord, Feb 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2011

McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

3. cyclingplatypus macrumors 6502a

cyclingplatypus

I've got the anti-glare, it is phenomenal!

Doesn't get all smudgy and even provides a nice slight texture. :D

4. Bad Ash macrumors regular

Bad Ash

I use the crystal film set in your first link. If applied correctly you can not even tell it's on. The only negative to the anti glare is it makes the skin a bit fuzzy looking. I was never into that. But a positive no fingerprints. I go for the clarity though. Crystal clears hands down.

5. spykedmartini macrumors member

i have the power support film, the anti glare ones, and they are awesome!! they make the screen look different but u get used to it, and its totally sratchproof i deff recommend

6. pugple macrumors member

I've got both, I prefer the antiglare film though. The crystal film is pretty decent and feels like it doesn't have a film on, but it loves fingerprints probably more so than the naked screen. The antiglare will keep your screen fingerprint free but will add faint noticeable lines.

7. thatdude90210 macrumors member

I've had both too. The crystal film is definitely clearer, but needs cleaning very often from finger prints. I switched to the anti-glare and I like it better. No more finger prints. I would describe the look and feel to that of a regular LCD computer monitor.

8. BIrwin49 macrumors member

Trying to figure out which one to get. I got an iPhone about a week ago. I am going to order the incase slider case for my phone, but not sure which screen film. I still have the orignal plastic/film on it, but it's starting to look at a mess.

I would like one that you can't tell is even on, but I also wouldn't mind one with no finger prints. I don't want to have to rub the screen all the time because of my prints.

Might go anti-glare, even though it's going to be a week to two weeks to ship and the crystal ships overnight.