Screen help

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by bbahnsen, Jan 17, 2011.

  1. bbahnsen macrumors newbie

    Jan 17, 2011
    I don't know the proper term but I have somehow erased the part of my screen that allowed me to type in a website I want to visit. It is just below the menu bar (I think that's the right term). Right now on that line (the one I've erased part of) my screen says from the left MacRumors Forums Post New T
    Next to that I previously could type in a web address; now it is just a blank, gray space.
  2. simsaladimbamba

    Nov 28, 2010
    Press CMD+I or go to View > Show Toolbar or go to View > Customise Toolbar ... .
  3. bbahnsen thread starter macrumors newbie

    Jan 17, 2011
    Thank you!

    Toolbar. Toolbar. Toolbar. I'll try to remember what it's called.

Share This Page