Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

missygal

Original poster
Jul 5, 2010
Oregon
For past few months my iPhone 5s screen isn't as sensitive as before. Many times I can't swipe to unlock unless I oush the power button then home then swipe. Today I couldn't use to move around a web site.

Would you wait for new iphone to come out or trade at Apple? Have the 5s been out for even a year?

T5BRICK

macrumors G3
Aug 3, 2006
Oregon
For past few months my iPhone 5s screen isn't as sensitive as before. Many times I can't swipe to unlock unless I oush the power button then home then swipe. Today I couldn't use to move around a web site.

My phone has done this a couple times. I've thought about restoring it, but I don't feel like dealing with the hassle.

Gathomblipoob

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
I don't know if this is a screen sensitivity issue or not, but I occasionally have to tap an icon two or three times before the app opens. The icon will "swell," as if it's about to open, but then I have to tap it again. I have a 5s, but I've noticed this since the 5.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.