screen problems and apple care question

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by HighSynergy, Nov 16, 2011.

1. HighSynergy macrumors newbie

HighSynergy

so ive sent in my laptop to apple twice to fix my screen and take advantage of my apple care

the first time was because of backlight bleeding along the bottom and both sides of the screen

the second time was because when i got my laptop back from apple the hinge was broken/cracked and they said they ended up replacing the whole display along with the hinge again

i just got my laptop back yesterday and when i open the laptop the display at the top by the webcam almost "peeled off". i pushed it back in and when i got home from school i opened up my laptop and it "peeled off" again.

theres no limit to how many times i send it in to apple right? i mean, this is the 3rd time ill send it in regarding the display and twice it was because when i got it back something wasnt assembled right

2. thundersteele macrumors 68030

yep. There's a chance the next time you get a full new laptop.

3. HighSynergy thread starter macrumors newbie

HighSynergy

really? even tho the maintenance problems the previous two were bascially their fault? :D

i have heard about people getting new laptops the 3rd time around tho. interesting to see if they get annoyed with me walking in AGAIN with a display issue

4. thundersteele macrumors 68030

Well, you are the one who should be annoyed. You had one problem and they created two new problems...