Screen Problems! Help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by portuglish08, Sep 25, 2007.

1. portuglish08 macrumors member

Ok, So I have the problem with the screen, but the nearest apple store is about 2 hours away, so I can't really drive there until the end of October. I called the apple store, and at first they told me I only had like 2 weeks to return it, and then I was like "Even with the screen issue? I thought apple was fixing this with no problem." And then he said Ok, you can have till October 14th (One month after I bought it). My first question is, What about the people who don't know about the issue yet, and a month passes, is apple going to screw them out of a new ipod touch because of problems with the screen? And can I wait longer than a month after I bought my iPod, or are they serious about this? Did apple ever release an official statement on the screen issue?

2. jaypee68 macrumors regular

No official statement has been made, but it is known that Apple is aware of the problem and is taking steps to remedy it, but only Steve Jobs knows wtf that means because he's not telling anybody anything. :)

3. uburoibob macrumors regular

Umm... people who don't realize they have a problem don't have one, do they?

;)

Bob

4. RedDragon870503 macrumors 6502

RedDragon870503

Exactly. Like I've said before, he makes an official statement and people without problems will suddenly run to their Apple Stores Touch in hand.