Screen Problems, Plz Help?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by SD-B, Dec 3, 2012.

1. SD-B, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2012

SD-B macrumors 6502

SD-B

Please be aware that I am on a mid 2009 MacBook Pro and this is not a RETINA as I understand there is a SIMILAR problem with those but obviously unrelated to my problem.

My screen seems to be automatically refreshing, or something.
    I will be reading down a page and suddenly it re-loops and i am at the top of the page again.

Or I will be answering a post and half way though it does it and I find myself somewhere else on the page once its refreshed so I must locate the box I was just typing in and continue

Or just now, I am trying to download on this page, a file that i need to install into my new Kobo Min Reader and it says CLICK HERE and it should automatically start to download, but it doesn't and refreshes the page, yet others can download so i know its my end and related to this refreshing problem again.

But i haven't any idea whats causing it so i don't even know what search terms to use on Google.

My resolution is 1280 x 800
    My display profile seems to be on COLOUR LCD and I haven't made any changes that I am aware of at least?

But this started about 2 weeks ago :(

This URL below is the one I cant seem to download due to this problem, the button for
    KOBO DESKTOP APP "DOWNLOAD"

http://www.kobobooks.com/desktop

2. ActionableMango, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012

ActionableMango macrumors 604

ActionableMango

I doubt this is a video problem, sound more like a browser or input device problem. Try a different browser such as Firefox or Chrome.

3. SD-B, Dec 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012

SD-B thread starter macrumors 6502

SD-B