Screen protecter

nhlfreak98

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
What is a good screen protecter for the iPhone 5 they doesn't get yellow or black like the Zagg. I saw the poetic proflim. I would like one that doesn't leave fingerprints. Also I don't like that one glass screen protecter

lordofthereef

macrumors G5
Nov 29, 2011
Boston, MA
Spigen glass.tr ftw
These are king. Spendy, but worth it.

One thing to note, I would recommend a wrap around case. The glass tends to chip relatively easily on the sides without a case covering it. This has been the case with both my wife's and my phones (when it was on our 4 and 4s respectively). Now that we have a case on our 5 it hasn't been an issue.

beeinformed

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2010
The "Crystal Oleophobic Screen Protector" by Green Onions Supply is an excellent choice for a screen protector. I've noticed very little smudges on my phone with this product as compared to others that I've tried.

I bought a 2 pack for $14.99 from the Amazon.Com website from the vender (Green Onions Supply), as the shipping was free.

nhlfreak98

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
Tech Armor is great for all devices and is cheap plus you get a lifetime replacements. 7$ for 3 pack.

Tech Armor iPhone 5 Premium High Definition (HD) Clear Screen Protector [3-Pack] - Retail Packaging
http://amzn.com/B008THTTUI

Or you can get 5 pack for 4$ no warranty.
MPERO® 5 Pack of Screen Protectors for New Apple iPhone 5 / 5G
http://amzn.com/B0093QER4C

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
Are they good? Like when you get them in the mail do they have like the the dirt bubbles under them because when I bought a cheap one there was dirt under it and it looked like **** on my phone with all the dirtv

LaunchpadBS

macrumors 6502a
Nov 11, 2008
iLondon/iDurban
What is a good screen protecter for the iPhone 5 they doesn't get yellow or black like the Zagg. I saw the poetic proflim. I would like one that doesn't leave fingerprints. Also I don't like that one glass screen protecter
Not sure if they sell these across the pond but Media Devil are the shiz, been using em for years and are the best.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
Are they good? Like when you get them in the mail do they have like the the dirt bubbles under them because when I bought a cheap one there was dirt under it and it looked like **** on my phone with all the dirtv
I experienced this too. I got one of the Tech Armors for my wife's 4 and it came in a two pack from amazon. The first one I applied had dust on it already and looked like crap. I had to use the second one in the pack since I couldn't get all the dust off the first one. The mobc one I posted worked perfectly on the first application and seems to be very high quality for the price.

nhlfreak98

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
I experienced this too. I got one of the Tech Armors for my wife's 4 and it came in a two pack from amazon. The first one I applied had dust on it already and looked like crap. I had to use the second one in the pack since I couldn't get all the dust off the first one. The mobc one I posted worked perfectly on the first application and seems to be very high quality for the price.
Can you post a picture of your I wanna see how it looks on the phone

Last edited:

Ta0jin

macrumors 6502a
Nov 9, 2011
Maryland
The best non glass screen protector that keeps fingerprints off and still keeps optical clarity is the Spigen ultra optics dual hands down! Won't find another that does both so well.

ste1164

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2009
I wouldn't bother with glass screen protectors they may do more harm than good.

nhlfreak98

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
The best non glass screen protector that keeps fingerprints off and still keeps optical clarity is the Spigen ultra optics dual hands down! Won't find another that does both so well.
How much are they I don't wanna pay more than $6 for a screen protecter

ross1998

macrumors 6502a
Jan 10, 2013
I remember I bought 10 pack of screen protectors for 5 dollars, 5 of the were piece of ****. But the other 5 are amazing they feel good and I don't see one scratch on them

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
Can you post a picture of your I wanna see how it looks on the phone
I just realized I did have one small speck of dust when I applied it and it also wasn't perfectly aligned. I settled for it though because every other part was fine. This is the second one I used, as my first phone I had this on was turned in for warranty replacement. That ones application had zero dust bubbles and was perfectly aligned.

Attachments

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
It will only let me upload one pic at a time for some reason from my ipad. Sorry about them being sideways too

Attachments

nhlfreak98

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 16, 2013
I remember I bought 10 pack of screen protectors for 5 dollars, 5 of the were piece of ****. But the other 5 are amazing they feel good and I don't see one scratch on them
Do you have the link for it?

----------

It will only let me upload one pic at a time for some reason from my ipad. Sorry about them being sideways too
Which one is this?

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Ventura County
Power support Anti-Glare without a doubt. Have been using power support since my iPhone 3G. Fantastic quality and have never had a problem.