Screen protecters and Best Buy

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Ramrod82, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Ramrod82 macrumors regular

Ramrod82

Hey guys, went into BB today, put $100 deposit for an ipad2, they said hopefully Monday, they thought it would have been today, anyways, when I got my iphone 4, I was in Cali at the time and this company did a great put a protector on my phone. So my question is, I suck at putting those protectors on, I have mad OCD and the smallest bubble drives me nuts! Those that have done it in the past with BB, is it worth to pay $40 to have them put the protectors on? Do they do a good job??? Do they also do anti-glare? Because with the iphone 4, I didn't do anti-glare, took away from the retina display i felt. What do u guys recommend? Thanks!!!

2. joltaxt macrumors regular

If you suck at it and don't mind throwing your money away yes.

If you'd rather do it yourself, pay less than half of that, and get a cover for the back included no.

3. dKran macrumors member

I would check out the iVisor from Moshi http://store.moshimonde.com/
    The store page says coming soon for iPad 2. It's really amazing. They use a patented technology that guarantees bubble free installation.

4. kramjam macrumors 6502

kramjam

I work for Best Buy and the Zagg shields suck. On top of that, the product was shipped defective from the manufacturer. They instructed us to cut holes to make up for their mistakes. I'd recommend waiting for another brand to come out, Zagg isn't known for quality anymore.

5. Pballer110 macrumors 6502

I usually get some screen protectors off ebay you can get like 6 for $10 and hopefully youll get one good application out of all those.