Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

xraytech

macrumors 68030
Mar 24, 2010
im sick of thumb prints ; / any recommendations ?

Welcome to MacRumors!!!

For a better experience here in MR please do a quick search first. There are quit a few unsavory members here that will just flame away on posts like this. Especially posts from newer members like yourself.

That being said, Power Support Anti-Glare is a good choice.

tekchic

macrumors 68020
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I have an Invisible Shield (front/back) on an iPad I'm borrowing from work. By far hardest install ever! Looks pretty good though, minimal "orange peel effect" and I know it's protected from scratches.

I'm getting a personal 3G iPad soon and have decided to go with Ghost Armor after seeing a cousin's iPad with Ghost Armor applied -- looks and feels much better than the Invisible Shield and is much more "invisible". :)

This is quite a well-covered territory topic though, so if you do happen to search, you might find even more tips/opinions. Power Support seems to be one of the most popular ones. Good luck, and don't try installing an Invisible Shield by yourself on an iPad -- not for the faint of heart. I know I won't ever do it again, even though I do a fantastic job on iPhone-sized gadgets.

KameronBriggs

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2010
Somewhere Sunny, California
I have Speck ShieldView.
It's a great screen protector... I got it on amazon for like 17 bucks...and it comes with two. Great quality, and not a lot of fingerprints.....EASY install.... I totally recommend it....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.