Screen protection

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Chuckitall, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Chuckitall macrumors newbie

Got my IP7, but notice that a lot of new cases come without screen protection, is this mainly due to the pressure screen functions. Have used screen covers on IP6s with no problems. Seems to be a trend with cases to not use screen covers anymore.

2. R740 macrumors member

Ever since the iPhone 6 release, the screen protection on curved screen looks horrible. I use my IP7 without any screen protection (only case) and it feels just so good. When my friends noticed that I use the iPhone without any screen protection they tried that on their own. And 100% of the responses were "I am never going back to screen protection. It just feels too good to use it like this".

3. kingston73 macrumors 6502

Not really sure what either one of you is talking about? Most cases don't have a screen protector, only a few bulky "rugged" cases have them built in. I've always used an SP, never thought they were ugly and always like how the tempered glass ones feel. Worth the money IMO, at least if you plan on keeping your phone a while. I usually keep mine for 2 years and being able to resell it with a flawless screen is easily worth the money paid for a tempered glass.

4. Mr.C macrumors 601

Not sure what you're talking about. Cases have never come with screen protectors except for the odd "rugged" type case.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 31, 2016 ---
    Can't agree with that. Screen protectors look fine even on the 6 series and later phones. A lot of people out there have them on there phones. I have a normal glass one and it looks just fine.