Screen Protector for iPhone back and front along with "bumpers"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aneftp, Jun 20, 2010.

1. aneftp macrumors 68040

I plan on getting the $29 apple bumper for the new iPhone.

However I am anal about front and back scratches. I have always uses a back silicone civet along with a front screen protector.

Seeing that the bumper only covers the edges and raises a little protector both the front and back. But that doesn't help if there's a direct car key contact while in your pocket. The bumper has no way to protect the back since the car keys may hit it at an odd angle.

So do they make back screen protectors for the iPhone 4?

2. baller1308 macrumors 6502a

3. DataRiff macrumors member

DataRiff

I've been through 3 different iPhones and have never had a scratch on the screen... Don't forget, you don't want to hinder the natural beauty of that retina display

4. Aeroflux macrumors member

Zagg and Wrapsol have them around launch, the rest seem to be a bit late in the game (last time I checked). I'm getting a zagg skin for the back and as of yet, an undetermined SP for the front. Zagg for now, but probably go with wrapsol or power support crystal.

I need complete protection for my phone. I've had a Zagg protection screen/back for two years, with a case, and for good reason. Once my iphone dropped from hip height and hit the asphalt at just the right angle. The iphone popped out and skittered across the asphalt about ten feet. Not only am I clumsy, I'm also the poster child for Murphy's law. :D

5. Gigzz macrumors regular

gigity

6. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

Jaro65

Same here. All I do is make sure that I don't put it in the same pocket as my keys.