Screen Protector for Retina Display

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by kyellowness, Sep 6, 2012.

1. kyellowness macrumors regular

Hi hi, I'm looking for a screen protector for my new MacBook Pro with Retina Display. Anyone recommend me a screen protector that doesn't dilute my new beautiful screen? Yeah, I know that no screen protector is best for the clearest screen but I have my own reasons why I have to keep it protected. All my roommates 'borrow' my laptop and they put their fingers on the screen, eat and splash food everywhere, etc. so wanna keep it as clean and protected as possible. BTW, anyone else keep a screen protector on their macbook?

2. waw74 macrumors 68030

sounds to me like you need a password and not to give it to them if they can't respect your stuff.

3. iAppl3Fan macrumors 6502a

iAppl3Fan

I would tell them to get your own computer period.

4. kyellowness thread starter macrumors regular

true. i've tried but.. and one of them is my sister and we sorta have to share everything. I've asked them to be careful but I still want to keep it protected JUST in case of any accidents and I figure, since more people are using it, the chance that something might happen to my laptop is higher. :(

5. iAppl3Fan macrumors 6502a

iAppl3Fan

That's understandable. I only use screen protectors on touch screen devices. For the MacBooks, a keyboard skin and outter shell case is a good start. As for the screen, I would just avoid putting anything on it and remind them not to touch it. Keep a microfiber cloth nearby and wipe it down often.