Screen Protector iPhone 4 Poll

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by aerove, Jul 19, 2010.

?

Which is the best one out there

1. Zagg InvisibleShield

36.8%
  2. bestskinsever

11.3%
  3. ghost armor

5.3%
  4. phantom skinz

7.5%
  5. SGP

48.1%
  1. aerove macrumors 6502

aerove

hey guys wanted to know whose got what! lets see which one is the most popular screen protector for the iphone 4

2. scotty33 macrumors newbie

Not sure whats the best protector but I've had Zagg Invisible Shield on each of my 3 prior iphones. Works well. If you do a search of the forum you'll see other threads about shields.

3. draz macrumors 6502a

4. canadianipad macrumors regular

canadianipad

5. Makaveliarts macrumors 6502

SGP. I am impressed with the Ultra Clear I bought from them.

6. simple20 macrumors regular

Let me preface my vote by saying, I have no idea who the best is, but I have SGP and am very happy with that decision. the free one that came with my incipia case looked rainbow tye dye after a week.

7. dark5 macrumors member

The general consensus is SGP or Power Support. Those who say otherwise have never owned either of those.
    /Thread

8. kuaiyouming, Jul 19, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  9. MacBacker macrumors member

Agreed!

10. fk51785 macrumors regular

11. Charadis macrumors 6502a

I've tried both Zagg IS and bestskinsever. From experience, Zagg has the prettiest packaging, but I've had the most quality experience with bestskinsever. Old 5G iPod (black) still has bestskinever skin I originally installed. Zagg IS "orange-peeled" away from my iPhone 3G in less than a year.

Both great skins, but you should already know what I have on my iPhone 4. ;)

-C

Sent from my iPhone 4

12. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

The invisible shield is great. Coming from my 3GS which had an anti glare protector. I can see the colors so much more clearer now. I just have 2 annoying rainbow lines from top to bottom. Oh well.

13. falconman515 macrumors 6502a

falconman515

From your poll SGP is the best I've seen so far and the closest I've seen to Power Support which once it released is FAR better than any others listed.

14. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

I'm using a cheap relatively unknown brand and it works like a charm. Granted there are no oleophobic coating/matte finish version just a simple 3-pack crystal static film cut for both the front and back

Couldn't be asked to wait for Power Support or pay the premium for SGP who don't have a cutout for the front camera.

15. mixedONE macrumors newbie

I have the SGP Oleophobic on mine right now and it's amazing. I barely even notice it; it's that good. SGP is the only brand IMO that comes close to the quality that Power Support puts out.

16. Loco69 macrumors newbie

bestskinsever skins are great and very cheap
    applied them for four phones so far and i like it alot ;)
    had zagg before... but i prefer the bestskinsever

17. droeun macrumors member

18. TroyBoy30 macrumors 68020

TroyBoy30

+1

19. n7plus1 Guest

wheres the "none" option to vote...i have some protectors and cannot ever get them on without bubbles everywhere and pretty much say f it.

20. cecoleman macrumors regular

I have the Zagg Shield on the back and a SGP Crystal on the front. I find the combination of the two the best. I like the protection of Zagg but hate the feel of it on the front and on the touch screen. Enter SGP Crystal there. Add these two screens and iPhone bumper and you have a pretty well protected device without sacrificing the looks.

21. bks691 macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

Power Support! Hands down the best.

22. bakertime macrumors newbie

Bought the Zagg, but haven't gotten my iPhone 4 yet. Just touching it, I don't like how "sticky" it is. Are the power support ones smoother? I'll probably just use these until the PS ones come out since I keep hearing so many good things.

23. Kloud/Teng macrumors newbie

Kloud/Teng

I've had to buy 2 Zagg Invisible Shield because they keep peeling off. It has to be the worst of of the lot. To add to that they feel really rubbery, which in my eyes is not good.

I heard the Martin Field's screen protectors are really good, here's a link.... http://www.martinfields.co.uk/GB/MFOP-iPhone4

But really want a Power Support film, I feel they are the best screen protectors out there.

24. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

I had Phantom Skinz, Invisible Shield and BSE on my Iphone 4 already, ended up ditching them all on the front for some 10 dollar Case Mate screen shields I got at AT&T.

They fit perfectly and are clear, I can't even tell it's on and feels much better than the rubbery skins. I still have a matte skin on the back of my phone and it looks amazing and is finger print proof.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. DoNoHarm macrumors 65816

DoNoHarm

i used to work for the company that made the glass for the 3gs. You DO NOT need a screen protector. Honestly, glass is harder than metals. it is physically impossible to scratch the glass using your keys. The only way you can scratch the glass is by getting rocks/sand in your pocket that would have a material like quartz that might be harder than the glass used. or a diamond ring....