Screen protector issue for all cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Herruckbarks, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Herruckbarks macrumors newbie

Does anyone know what screen protector that will fit any kind of iphone 4 case? I have the slider incase. I've been buying screen protectors left and right. And the end result is that the screen protector never seems to stay put. The edges of the case always catch the edge points of the screen protector. Help anyone? Thanks!

2. mpossoff macrumors 68020

That's why I don't like slider cases. The likes the speck candy shell works best with screen protectors.

3. WayneR08 macrumors newbie

4. Herruckbarks thread starter macrumors newbie

Really? Damnit, Yah I didn't have problems with my 3G. It just sucks waisting money trying to figure out which screen protector will fit perfectly. :mad:

5. BacklitFirefly, Nov 12, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2010

BacklitFirefly macrumors 6502

I just got my iPhone 4 yesterday and bought some icky looking iFrogz anti glare screen protectors and a Griffin Reveal slim frame -- the iFrogz didn't work very well (and also only covered the front screen) so I took them back and exchanged them. I got front and back Zagg Invisible Shield applied. It's nice and clear and doesn't make the screen look terrible, and seems to fit well with my case. Zagg claims to work with any iPhone 4 case out there. You can also register for a lifetime warranty. Nice.

EDIT:: Okay, well, after looking on Zagg's website, they have a FAQ section that says the shields are designed to be used without additonal cases. The guy at Best Buy said I could use it with my Griffin Reveal frame, though. He did recommend I wait several hours after Zagg application to put that back on. Hm.