Screen protector - iVisor AG - EXCITING!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bighabeeb, Oct 17, 2011.

1. bighabeeb macrumors 6502

OK so look, I'm a big fan of leaving my screen naked. Not because I don't worry about scratches but because I suck at putting those protectors on. Wet apply, dry apply, it really doesn't matter, I suck at all of them. I constantly get air bubbles in there that I flat out can't get rid of.

Until now.

When I picked up my 4S, I admittedly got talked into purchasing a moshi iVisor AG screen protector. I anticipated having a lot of issues, so the guy at AT&T first promised that I'd have no issues, and then told me to apply in the store, and if I Had an issue he would refund me.

Guess what? Dude was spot on.
    First of all, the thing covers the whole screen - bezel and all. Second of all, no more finagling, slipping around, squeegeeing, using liquids, slowly rolling it on - none of that ****. Following his instructions I took the thing and just dropped it in place on the face of the phone....and guess what? NOt a single goddamn air bubble. In 30 seconds I had applied a screen protector better than I could in the past after spending an hour trying to iron out bubbles.

While I'm not a big fan in general of the anti-glare screen protectors, this things quick application makes it TOTALLY worth it. At 24 bucks it's a little bit pricey but if it holds up well I'll have no complaints!

2. kicko macrumors 65816

yes I saw my buddy with one of these and he took it on and off with ease. the secret is the adhesive is on the back frame and not the actual window. I just wish it was crystal and not anti glare. I was pretty impressed

3. bighabeeb thread starter macrumors 6502

Yea I'd like a crystal version as well...but I'm willing to deal with the slight haze of an antiglare screen for the protection it offers: particularly when its so easy to install.

Man do I wish I could have the hours of my life back that I wasted trying to apply screen protectors to iphones and ipads. Yeesh!

4. nutrifa macrumors newbie

got a power support crystal film went on easy as well no hassle or fuss took me about 1 minute 0 bubble

5. kicko macrumors 65816

i went through 3 cheapos yesterday and dropped on one SGP in a few min. with no issues, but the moshi is so effortless its crazy.

6. docprego macrumors 65816

The Moshi is ridiculously easy to install but I couldn't live with the reduction in screen clarity it caused. If you don't mind that it's a great product.