iPad Pro Screen protector recommendation for 9.7" iPad Pro?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iregret, Apr 1, 2016.

1. iregret macrumors 6502

I bought 9.7" iPad Pro for note taking at college. I think I'm going to go with this case:

http://www.speckproducts.com/apple/...ncil-ipad-pro-9-7-cases/IPP9-SFP.html#start=2

I'm looking for a minimal case that has a spot for the pencil. I think that fits the bill nicely, but am open to suggestions.

In the mean time I'm putting my iPad in a generic Walmart neoprene sleeve. I don't typically run a screen protector on my iDevices so I'm looking for ideas.

What's the deal with glass protectors? Will anything effect the screen? Make it more or less reflective?

I just want to protect the screen from years of daily pencil use, but I don't want to change how the screen looks or feels.

2. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

You'll most likely want an ultra thin glass screen protector. It'll feel great and you won't lose any clarity.

3. iregret thread starter macrumors 6502

Suggestions? Or does brand matter?

4. Kal-037 macrumors 6502a

Kal-037

Depends on the day, but usually I live all over.
    Zagg HD Glass is the best one, with a lifetime warranty. http://www.zagg.com/us/en_us/invisi...9-7-screen-protector/glass-apple-ipad-pro-9-7

(no I don't get paid by them) I have just been using them for 3+ years, and recently using the Glass for 2 and it is amazing. I'd go with them, if the cover ever gets cracked or damaged you can get a replacement for 6-10 dollars (depending where you live) in big cities is seems to be higher, but where i am at, it is 6 dollars for them to replace and install a new shield.

Kal.

5. aypues, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016

aypues macrumors regular

Thx for the lead.