Screen protector recommendation for use with pencil

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by mrcb, May 22, 2016.

1. mrcb macrumors newbie

Hi Guys,

I picked up my iPad Pro 9.7 yesterday, and I am now looking for a screen protector which I can use with the pencil.

At the minute, the pencil seems to be too slippy, so I am wondering if I would be better with a matte protector?

I have been told about BestSkinsEver - Does anybody else have any recommendations? Is matte the way forward with the pencil?

Thanks!

2. TrueBlou macrumors demi-god

TrueBlou

I've had going on for a dozen different screen protectors on my 12.9" including glass, normal film and matte film.

Despite my normal hatred for matte screen protectors and the slight softness they bring, I keep coming back to them. They do offer just a little more friction and the feel is better.

Even my wife who hated using the Pencil has now started to pinch my iPad to draw on it since I put a matte protector back on. I'll have to do something about that :D

Throughout the many I've tested I've not found any one brand to offer any real difference from any other. So I'd say just get a pack at a good price first and see how you get on with it.

3. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I highly recommend Power Support film protectors. They are more expensive but I find them really the best. I use glass protectors on my phones but film on my iPad. I've tried others but always go back to Power Support.

4. meiusermanme Suspended