Screen protector that works well with Incase Slider

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by whitlecj, Feb 17, 2009.

1. whitlecj macrumors regular

I just got an Incase slider. Does anyone know of a good screen protector that works well with this case. I have one of the the more rigid style screen protectors (ones that came with the Capsule Neo) and when I slide the slider on, it kind of bubbles the edges of the screen protector. I think the incase slider puts just enough pressure on the rigid screen protector that it pushes it up and allows air underneath it. Anyone have a good alternative? Maybe one that can be applied after the slider is installed? Thanks.

2. dauerhippo macrumors regular

I used to have the same issue. What I've found though, is that any screen protector will work with the slider, if (and ONLY if) you line up the screen protector PERFECTLY. It really has to be perfect. If it's off even a mm, the slider will lift it up.

If you can't get it perfect, the clear screen protector from SteinHeill (available at sgpstore.com) is the thinnest one i've seen, and won't get lifted up by the incase slider.

Hope this helps

3. itsmemorphious macrumors newbie

itsmemorphious

Same as Hippo just said. If you see most of my ViDs You'll see that I used the SGP shield and never had a bubble issue with the incase slider, seidio innocase, clariffi, or any other slider case out there.

4. normwood macrumors 6502a

normwood

I have had zero issues with either of my Slider cases and the matte screen protectors from the Apple Store.

Steve

5. Lexoticstylez02 macrumors 6502a

Lexoticstylez02

I don't have experience with this but I've heard that if you put the slider case on first, then apply the protector you can get it on a lot better.