screen protector to use with full body skin?

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 3, 2011
Hey all,

does anyone here use a full body skin, specifically the pieces for the front in conjunction with a screen protector? If so how does that work, are there ones made for just the screen or do you cut them?

Looking at getting a flat or matte black full skin, or possibly the ghost armor matte full body (although I don't know what this looks like)

Lou

kicko

macrumors 65816
Aug 26, 2008
slick wraps makes one for $5 that fits only over the disply portion to be used together with skins

TwinCitiesJHawk

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2009
I installed a power support anti-glare, then got an icarbons full body skin which went over the PS screen protector but I had to get the icarbons install right the 1st tme otherwise it would have picked the screen protector right up from the phone - luckily I was able to and now have both on the 4s and loving em. :cool:

SweetLou122

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 3, 2011
slick wraps makes one for $5 that fits only over the disply portion to be used together with skins
ill check this out

I installed a power support anti-glare, then got an icarbons full body skin which went over the PS screen protector but I had to get the icarbons install right the 1st tme otherwise it would have picked the screen protector right up from the phone - luckily I was able to and now have both on the 4s and loving em. :cool:
i thought about that, because most (all) high quality protectors are the full front. But I would also like to be able to slip it in a case (commuter or something relatively slim) if need be. That might raise the front up too much

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.