screen protector to use with full body skin?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by SweetLou122, Nov 17, 2011.

1. SweetLou122 macrumors regular

Hey all,

does anyone here use a full body skin, specifically the pieces for the front in conjunction with a screen protector? If so how does that work, are there ones made for just the screen or do you cut them?

Looking at getting a flat or matte black full skin, or possibly the ghost armor matte full body (although I don't know what this looks like)

Lou

2. kicko macrumors 65816

slick wraps makes one for $5 that fits only over the disply portion to be used together with skins

3. TwinCitiesJHawk macrumors 6502

TwinCitiesJHawk

I installed a power support anti-glare, then got an icarbons full body skin which went over the PS screen protector but I had to get the icarbons install right the 1st tme otherwise it would have picked the screen protector right up from the phone - luckily I was able to and now have both on the 4s and loving em. :cool:

4. SweetLou122 thread starter macrumors regular

ill check this out

i thought about that, because most (all) high quality protectors are the full front. But I would also like to be able to slip it in a case (commuter or something relatively slim) if need be. That might raise the front up too much