Screen Protector?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bl00per, Nov 14, 2011.

1. bl00per macrumors member

I need to find a screen protector for my iPhone 4S white.

1. Wet application... I find it easier to do than the standard dry one... I always mess up, then get obsessed with the ONE air bubble that is there...
    2. No yellowing, I started having some discoloration with my zagg.. after 2 weeks...
    3. Clear, Matte screen protectors degrade the quality so much...

Thank You!

2. PhoenixMac macrumors 65816

I don't know of any wet applications but SGP has some amazing ones and usually have 2 fronts so if you mess up you have a spare.

3. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

I have this case mate screen protector on and it makes my white iPhone have a yellow tint to it. (The top and bottom) part. You can tell because the part where it doesn't fully cover the FaceTime camera it's so white but the parts where it's covered it's kinda yellow.

I'm just waiting to get an SGP Ultra Clear before taking this one off.

4. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

BSE, Phantom skinz, Skinomi - all the same urethane product and wet install. Take your pick, although skinomi has great prices on amazon. Put a screen protector on my fiance's iPhone 4 last night.

5. bl00per thread starter macrumors member

I have looked up all of these, but do they have yellowing problems?

6. takeshi74 macrumors 601

Anything using a material like the IS will.

SGP and PS are very easy to install. Bubbles are easily squeezed out unless they're due to dust. If dust's an issue then use the shower trick. Don't overlook the countless existing screen protector threads for additional info.