Screen Protector?

bl00per

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2011
I need to find a screen protector for my iPhone 4S white.

1. Wet application... I find it easier to do than the standard dry one... I always mess up, then get obsessed with the ONE air bubble that is there...
2. No yellowing, I started having some discoloration with my zagg.. after 2 weeks...
3. Clear, Matte screen protectors degrade the quality so much...

Thank You!

PhoenixMac

macrumors 65816
Mar 7, 2010
I don't know of any wet applications but SGP has some amazing ones and usually have 2 fronts so if you mess up you have a spare.

TM WAZZA

macrumors 68000
Sep 18, 2010
Hamilton, New Zealand
I have this case mate screen protector on and it makes my white iPhone have a yellow tint to it. (The top and bottom) part. You can tell because the part where it doesn't fully cover the FaceTime camera it's so white but the parts where it's covered it's kinda yellow.

I'm just waiting to get an SGP Ultra Clear before taking this one off.

NWI73

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2010
BSE, Phantom skinz, Skinomi - all the same urethane product and wet install. Take your pick, although skinomi has great prices on amazon. Put a screen protector on my fiance's iPhone 4 last night.

bl00per

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 21, 2011
I have looked up all of these, but do they have yellowing problems?

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
Anything using a material like the IS will.

SGP and PS are very easy to install. Bubbles are easily squeezed out unless they're due to dust. If dust's an issue then use the shower trick. Don't overlook the countless existing screen protector threads for additional info.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.