Screen protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thommo14, Apr 13, 2019.

1. thommo14 macrumors newbie

Hi Guys

Recently upgraded my aging 5s to an 8 and am very happy with it. I bought a Belkin ScreenForce InvisiGlass Ultra screen protector for it, but I'm not entirely happy that it leaves the sides of the phone rather exposed. I know there are edge-to-edge screen protectors that cover the whole face of the phone, but I have a Speck Presidio Grip case on mine and I don't think these would fit.

I'm not even sure such a thing exists, but if anyone knows of a screen protector with the features of the Belkin ScreenForce InvisiGlass but wider, I would love to hear from you.

Thanks!

2. supergt macrumors member

I got this one one amazon: Manto iPhone 7 8 6S 6 Screen... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XHLBRBX?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Easy install with no bubbles or “halo effect” and edge to edge protection. Also it’s cheap and good quality. I don’t believe in spending much on a screen protector. They’re cheap and replaceable.

3. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Did you get your Screen Protector from Apple? If yes, I got the same one. I don't think Apple offered any other choices beside the Belkin one.

4. thommo14 thread starter macrumors newbie

I like the look of those full screen protectors, but I don't think they would allow me to use my Speck Presidio Grip case.

No, I got it directly from Belkin.

5. Ralfi macrumors 68030

Ralfi