Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Nyi28nhl, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Nyi28nhl macrumors newbie

Can somebody make a quick recommendation as to a screen protector that is fairly inexpensive, gets the job done, and available in stores now?

Apple Store, K-Mart, pretty much anywhere in Manhattan.

2. jrnewhouse macrumors member

jrnewhouse

I use the Power Support Crystal Film set. It protects the front and back of the iPod Touch, and is washable. It costs $14.95, and should be available at the Apple store.

3. wywern209 macrumors 65832

wywern209

well, if u can order on the internet, then get the bodyguardz for the screen coverage.

4. quick5pnt0 macrumors regular

Goto dealextreme.com and order the $2 screen protectors. They're all basically the same.

5. Phish311 macrumors regular

How does the Power Support compare to the bodyguardz? Anyone have experience with both of these?

6. iTouch1987 macrumors member

not sure with bodyguardz, but i just got the powersupport on friday and it fits fine on my 2G. i just got it for temporary protection and waiting for a case.

the front part fit perfectly and the back i had to modify just slightly. but using the cloth the 2G came with, i smoothed out most air bubbles and now it's protected quite nicely right now. all i need is a case to go around the edges and i'm done.