Screen protectors compatible with White Incase Slider?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tsice19, Feb 1, 2009.

1. tsice19 macrumors 6502a

tsice19

Wondering of any compatible screen protectors that are easy to install that will work with my Incase slider...

I would like either an Invisible Sheild or Power Support... some people report that the phone gets stuck with the Invisible sheilds...

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

PS Anti-glare fits the white glossy Incase slider, you just need to properly align it. If you can't align the screen protector well enough, put the slider case first, then the screen protector.

3. 3gbuff macrumors member

Im using the Brando crystal screen protector and it works flawlessly with my Incase sliders. As others have said, the protectors need to be aligned just right if you dont want problems with cases.

4. daveishere macrumors 6502a

daveishere

I have a power support crystal on my iPhone at the moment, and i did have a little issue with installation of my slider with this screen protector on.

The problem was that the slider i bought had a slight bit of flesh about halfway down the case, which caught on the sides of the power support causing it to temporarily raise. All i had to do was open with slider up with a little pressure while it went over this bit and it was fine.

I've heard that the SGP steinheil crystal is super thin and therefore works very nicely with the slider, but i have never used or installed one of these so i dont know.

5. LaZyFLiP macrumors regular

I have the Power Support Anti-Glare and the Incase Slider fits perfectly.