Screen Protectors Sliding off 3GS??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by DukeL, Aug 28, 2009.

1. DukeL macrumors member

DukeL

Ever since I got my 3Gs swapped out at apple I've noticed my screen protectors wont stay put. I have used a Zagg and a Antiglare and I notice them shifting off to one side or another over time. Also if I try I can slide them from side to side with a little force. Its like my screen on my 3Gs is greasy or something. I tried cleaning the screen and reapplying but they always slide a bit, never had this issue with my 3G and I don't think with my original 3Gs either. Anyone else having this issue with their 3Gs??

2. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

3. DukeL thread starter macrumors member

DukeL

So have you had this problem?

4. drewsof07 macrumors 68000

drewsof07

It's designed to resist fingerprints sticking to it. I imagine this includes stickers (screen covers) as well. It's just the way the screen is designed. You using name brand covers? Or cheap chinese replicas off ebay?

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

I have had mine on for 2 months

no issues kine is the SGP Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint but it appears I got a good batch while others here got a bad I don't know if I will reorder it. SGP support sucks they have no phone number and don't answer emails. BSE also work great I know lots of 3GS owner using a screen protector including me.

6. DukeL thread starter macrumors member

DukeL

Using name brand. Zagg Invisible shield and Powersupport anti-glare.