Screen protectors still the same on the 4S as the 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by falconman515, Oct 5, 2011.

1. falconman515 macrumors 6502a

falconman515

I would like to have a new Power Support screen protector for my new 4S when it arrives next Friday. Do we know yet if everything is the same and all screen protectors will be the same for the 4S as the 4?

2. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

3. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

Screen protectors are the same between the two.

4. falconman515 thread starter macrumors 6502a

falconman515

So even though the camera lens has changed the size is still the same and the flash and everything is still in the exact same spot?

Is there any type confirmatn on this anywhere? I can't seem to find anything stating that they are 100% exact.

Thanks so much for the info.

5. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Watch the iPhone 4S video from Apple, look for when they're talking about upgrading the camera. In the video the inside lens itself got bigger, but the outer shell stayed the same. You know what I mean? When I saw that, I started ordering some cases for my future iPhone 4S.

Link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFfm2uQbaLM

6. falconman515 thread starter macrumors 6502a

falconman515

I see the cases show they are compatible with 4S but nothing yet has said the screen protectors are for the 4S yet.

I am about 95% sure based on what I see and this feedback but does it state this info anywhere?

7. falconman515 thread starter macrumors 6502a

falconman515

8. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

Ever since Apple first introduced the Oleophobic Coating on the display, I've stopped using screen protectors.

The tactile experience is just too nice to cover up.

In addition, I have never had any problem with scratches and I carry it in my pocket every day.

Apple has done a fantastic job.

Even my wife who is very hard on phones, doesn't have any scratches after a full year with her iPhone 4.

9. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

For people who are confused on all the differences, stating "this iPhone 4S screen protector is for the iPhone 4S" makes it clear as day.