Screen Protectors with Speck Hard Cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Macvy Ricky, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Macvy Ricky macrumors member

2. physicsguy13 macrumors 6502

physicsguy13

I am using a Speck Fitted case right now with a PS Anti Glare screen protector and have no issues with the fit at all. The fit seems perfect to me.

3. Macvy Ricky thread starter macrumors member

Are there any good screen protectors with cheap overnight shipping or on amazon with prime shipping?

4. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8C148)

Look on power support or eBay and see if they have over nite shipping . Bestbuy walmart apple are all stores that carry screen protectors

5. Macvy Ricky thread starter macrumors member

Good to hear. How thin are the PS screen protectors?

6. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

The power support is pretty thin but using it with a bodyglove vibe slider type case, it catches the SP and bubbles one corner. I assume it will do this with almost any case that covers any part of the screen (this one included). Because of this i'm almost to the point of returning the vibe case and going back to my incase snap which works perfectly.

7. rapaleeman macrumors 6502

The difference between the new Fitted and the old ones seem to be just a slightly bigger button opening and a bigger camera hole. I saw one of the newer ones for like 5 minutes. Didn't get a chance to actually put it on my phone. If it is the same fit as the previous Fitted (which it looked like it when I saw it) then you can use a Power Support or SGP on the front or back, but not both.

Now, if you go to monoprice, theirs are a little thinner actually and you can get both a front and back on there. Truthfully, while I love the monoprice onces, if you are rough on your phone, these don't offer as much scratch protection due to them being so thin. With the lay on the table design of the Fitted though, you should be ok. The big thing will be putting the phone in your pocket with sharp things. You shouldn't do that anyway but mistakes happen (I've done it).

8. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

power support is great but they are a little bit thicker than some screen shields like the monoprice ones will probaly be ok