Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

b0tt094

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2006
Ok I fist realized this like a month ago, my itunes screen saver didn't show all my artwork. But when I got bored of this I went to change it. But every time I opened the screen saver bar my computer would close it out and not allow me to

Please help

chairguru22

macrumors 6502a
May 31, 2006
PA
i get this too, the system preferences crashes when i want to use the iTunes artwork screensaver. also, my screensaver never starts when i set it to. i have it at 3 minutes and it never comes on. the hot corner works though... any ideas?

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
i get this too, the system preferences crashes when i want to use the iTunes artwork screensaver. also, my screensaver never starts when i set it to. i have it at 3 minutes and it never comes on. the hot corner works though... any ideas?
Your PMU may need to be reset. I had odd problems like, but not quite the same as, the ones you're having, including apps unexpectedly quitting and kernel panics. A PMU reset fixed it.

Also, try resetting your PRAM. (To do this, hold down Apple+Option+P+R at startup until it chimes twice, then release.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.