Screen shot application runied my phone

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ivenus, Nov 30, 2007.

1. ivenus macrumors member

The program in the install.app caleld snap shot runied my phone all it is doing is is see my backround adn appl logo flashing over and over so im trying to do a reboot anyone get the same thing happen to them??

2. dan-o-mac macrumors 6502a

dan-o-mac

3. ivenus thread starter macrumors member

im on 1.1.2 i had to reboot.... do i have to re jailbreak it? also when i get inster.app on my iphone again will i have to redownlode my apps? or will they be on it

4. dan-o-mac macrumors 6502a

dan-o-mac

If you had to restore I think you have to reinstall all your apps again after you jailbreak it. If you just had to turn it off and then back on everything should be ok.

5. billchase2 macrumors 68000

billchase2

it screwed up my iphone a while back but fortunately found a way to uninstall it and get my phone working again. haven't touched it since...

6. meagain macrumors 68030

It screwed up my phone also. I was able to get rid of it.

7. ivenus thread starter macrumors member

omg ur lucky my phone keeps flashing on and off like someone on crack so i had to reboot it all now idk if i need to jailbreak it again or if it still is uhg

8. meagain macrumors 68030

I had black and white horizontal lines flashing. NOTE: I'm blaming it either on the screen shot OR the Stacks app. I had a bear of a time with the Stacks app. Messed things up for me big time.