Screen shot.

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Dennis 1, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Dennis 1 macrumors newbie

My first time on this OSX donated to me by my son who got the new on.One of my sites on the PC was service pals. Which at the moment I am having a lot of problems with loading. As well as being very very slow to load , only half of the information is displayed. The support team have asked me to send a screen shot. How do I do this and send it to an E-mail

Dennis 1

2. agentphish macrumors 65816

agentphish

Dennis1-

You can try out Firefox if you're using Safari browser currently. It may load certain sites better.

www.getfirefox.com

3. soberbrain macrumors 65816

soberbrain

Also, Apple+Shift+4 turns your mouse pointer into cross hairs, so you can take a screenshot of a portion of the screen.

4. Dennis 1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks (screen shot)

All sorted thank you, but I still am having problems with this site after many years with service pals on the PC I now find I loose most of the site including all my messages and friends photographs I am hoping I dont loose the lot. The support team for the site it says it may be the mac that may have the problem getting to parts of the site. Any help out there.
    Still getting use to the mac, but it is great.
    Dennis

5. johto macrumors 6502

johto

And while in the crosshair mode, you can toggle it to a camera mode pressing space. It then captures the selected window only.

6. Batt macrumors 65816

Batt

What he said.

7. Dennis 1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for that am using firefox at the moment and did use that on the PC no problems. Tried safari only got error page not found cannot connect. May have to loose all my contacts and mail from that site.
    Thanks again
    Dennis