screen spanning on my emac g4

Discussion in 'PowerPC Macs' started by MacHappytjg, Jul 20, 2008.

1. MacHappytjg macrumors 65816

i bought a mini vga to vga for my emac and am about to buy a monitor and i hear the ppcs can only mirror. so i know about the screen spanning doctor and think im going to use that, does anyone have the most current ones link as i cant find it and it works with leopard.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You need a link to screen spanning doctor that works with leopard or does not work with leopard? That part isn't clear.

I thought my PPC (PowerBook G4) did screen spanning just fine. (checks) Yup it spans from a 15" LCD right over to my 30" ACD. That is running Tiger. What are you on? Another piece of missing info.

See, lots more questions and you only had to whine in someone else's thread to get it! :p

Screen Spanning Doctor

3. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

thanks in all im running leopard but u dont have to be a ***** about me getting angry about things so like.... ur making me more angry by saying im whinein i just wanted the most current version works on leopard just after googleing alot i couldnt find it...

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

WOW! I'm glad I invested time in answering your thread! You're being a dick and though my answer hasn't helped you completely you insist on being a dick. And yes, I read your little rant about Americans, I'm sure that was necessary! :rolleyes:

Find the software yourself. There is no need to get angry when someone clearly calls you out on your attitude.

5. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

I said thanks but i guess you dont accept that, if u didnt notice im in a bad mood hence getting mad, all i wanted to know is how it worked btw ill find out myself :eek: :(

I just get mad at americans because there the cause of everything bad that happens, war, global warming, etc etc. And since i have no one else to get mad at since well yea...

6. ADent macrumors 6502a

My G4 eMac will run up to to a 24" monitor as a seperate monitor - screen spanning.

I have 800MHz with ATI 7500.

7. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

like can it go as big as possible , but w.e im probably going to buy a new 19" acer.

8. ihabime macrumors 6502

She was asking for more information because screen spanning doctor only works on certain eMacs and if you install it on the wrong one it will seriously mess it up.

9. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

Interesting tell me more its a 1ghz emac with the ddr ram....?

10. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

welll i figured it has a radeon 9200 and its a 1ghz which i checked and said it works

11. ADent macrumors 6502a

Screen Spanning Doctor (v0.3.3)

12. gonyr macrumors 6502

Damn, I knew I shouldn't have started that war. Now MacHapptjg is all mad at me. And burning all those fossil fuels and releasing all the greenhouse gases in my backyard last night was probably a bad idea, too. And I won't even go into how I caused everything else bad that happens.

I just have one suggestion for you for the future. You probably shouldn't come looking for help and insulting the majority of the people on here at the same time.

One last thing: there ≠ they're.

13. MacHappytjg thread starter macrumors 65816

uhm ok like i said i found it and you didnt have to waste ur time to find that :) and for the thing right there^ i was mad at other things... ...